Forum Discussion

Ann_01
Contributing Cover User
11 months ago
Solved

Import error code 4077

Hello, 

I believe you have a script to run which will take care of my 4077 import error code? 

The file is online, 4 digits - 5059, file id - 1

Is this the best way to request for the script to be run?

Thank you

Ann.

• Hi Ann_01

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

I successfully run a script to your company file. Could you please check if you still getting the same error?

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Ann_01

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a wealth of knowledge.

I successfully run a script to your company file. Could you please check if you still getting the same error?

Please don't hesitate to post again if you need help in the future.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Ann_01
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you very much Leneth. Should this hopefully take care of all future imports?

I had this error yesterday and manually updated the relevant items. I should be doing another import soon and will let you know whether it worked.

Have a great day.

Ann.

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Ann_01

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience. We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. We do have a question for you that can help us improve our service.

Are you satisfied with the response provided ? YES or NO
        Did we solve your concern? YES or NO

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
        Leneth