Forum Discussion

Abbwell
Experienced User
3 months ago

Invoice App

We are unable to use the Invoice App after we have upgraded to Samsung S24. How long before this issue is rectified as the app forms an integral part of our business?

3 Replies

Earl_HD
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Abbwell, and KaylahP,

Thanks for your post. 

We understand how important this issue is for you. We are aware of the issue with the invoice app not working on the Samsung S24. This is due to the app being 32-bit while the Galaxy S24 uses a 64-bit OS. Unfortunately, we do not have an estimated timeframe for resolution. Your files have been marked as affected, so you will receive a notification when there is an update.

For your reference, your case numbers are 01757374 for Abbwell and 01757379 for KaylahP.

Feel free to start a new post if you have further queries and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
      Earl

Abbwell
    Experienced User

I am frustrated that this has still not been resolved. I wasted over 45 minutes of my life with the MYOB Technical Support team this morning and they had no idea that this was even a thing. No matter how many times I tried to explain to the support person that it is an issue with the app, she continually wanted to log in via team viewer to my desktop app to screenshot the error code. I explained to her numerous times that it had NOTHING to do with the desktop app, it was the mobile Invoicing app that simply crashes when attempting to open. Finally being totally frustrated with their lack of knowledge I recommended that they google "MYOB Invoice App not working with Samsung 24" to become aware of the issue so that they may provide some meaningful advise to other customers with the same issue (surely I am not the only MYOB user with a Samsung 24). As this has now been an issue for some 4-5 months and there has been no resolution, I find this very poor service considering I pay on excess of $340 per month for MYOB licences.