Forum Discussion

MMSAccounts
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

MYOB app recommendation for AccountRight for automating authorisations and upload invoices

In order to reduce the process-heavy side of our accounts payable function, I am looking for recommendations on MYOB app add-on software that is recommended to use with AccountRight that offers the following functions:

• Abillity to 'stamp' invoices so I can type in: the date it was received, the date it was entered (preferable this can populate automatically instead of me having to type this in manually), the general ledger code it will get allocated to, the job name it will get allocated to.
  • Streamline authorisations (abililty to send invoices to managers where they can digitally 'sign'/approve invoices), and be able to do so using a mobile phone
  • Abilty to produce a detailed supplier aged payables report which shows invoice number, supplier account details, status of invoice (whether it has been marked as approved by manager)
  • Upload invoices into MYOB via this app/software to avoid manual entry
  • Streamline payment process (prefer some sort of integration with Commbiz)

I have clicked on the third-party apps section on myob.com.au (https://www.myob.com/au/apps) but I feel the search function isn't detailed enough so I get bombarded with hundred of app options, which is why I'm asking for recommendations here from people who are already using an integrated app.

Thanks in advance!!!