Forum Discussion

3 days ago

Supplier Purchases History in Card File Incorrect

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to figure out why certain balances in the card file history section of a supplier don't always match the actual purchases total? For example, my August purchases for a particular supplier are $22,725.22 but the card history is showing only $9,635.22.

Any clues? 

Thanking you all in advance! 

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi littlevalley,

Welcome to the Community Forum!

I see how it can be confusing when the total purchases don't match what's in the card history. Here are a few things to check:

• Timing Issue: Sometimes, the system might not have fully synchronized the data yet after a purchase is recorded.
    • Date Range and Filters: Make sure the date range and filters in the card file history are correct and match the period you're looking at for the total purchases.
    • Duplicate or missing transactions: Check if there are any duplicated or missing transactions that could affect the totals.

To troubleshoot, please clear your AccountRight cache first. Then, run the Purchases Supplier Detail report and compare it with the supplier card history data. If they still don't match, you might find this thread helpful as it offers a solution similar to your situation.

For more assistance, you can connect with our phone or live chat support team. To connect with a live chat agent, please start by contacting our virtual assistant, MOCA, through myob.com/support. If MOCA is unable to resolve your issue, it will transfer you directly to our live chat team. You can also raise a support ticket via My Account.

Cheers,

Princess

• Hello,

Unprocessed Payments: There might be pending transactions that haven't been processed yet. These transactions might not be reflected hpinstantink in the card history. Check Payment Status: Verify if any payments are pending or have been returned.