Experienced User
4 years ago
Solved

Unable to import order data containing more than 10 lines

0 records imported without errors.
0 records imported with warnings.
1 records skipped.

Summary of errors
Error -232: No location specified; default location cannot be substituted due to insufficient quantity.

The above is the snippet of the error I'm getting while importing an order containing 68 lines. But when I import the data in chunks on 10 or 5 lines the imports are successful. Kindly advise how I can import an order using tab delimited file without this issue. Also kindly provide the complete interpretation of the above error.

• Hi Gunveen 

Sorry it took me some time testing it.

While importing this file, please umatch the LocationID field as shown and then do the import again as it should then work successfully:

Let us know how you go on.

11 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Gunveen
    Experienced User

Hi MYOB Team,

Can I get solution for this issue.

Komal_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi Gunveen 

Can you please attach the import file too so we can check what might be wrong in the process?

Gunveen
        Experienced User

Hi Komal,

I think this is a bug in MYOB import/export assistant. I'm trying to import a complete order in MYOB for a while now. Yesterday I was successful at importing 19 lines in a order containing more than 60 lines. Then the same order same lines when I tried at a different time point I couldn't even upload those 19 lines. Then I tried breaking the whole order in batches of 2, 5 and 10 lines and the same lines where getting uploaded successfully. I'm unable to understand this strange BUG in your program. I have attached the data i'm tring to import and the error log. I'm willing to replicate the issue if requested.