Forum Discussion

Oldman
User
2 years ago
Solved

ACCOUNT RIGHT STP RECON

Hello,

I have balanced Payroll Register report and Payroll Activity report.

Totals from these two reports match Payroll Summary report.

However, the YTD Verification report does not match the figures in the above reports.

STP figures being sent to ATO are based on what report?     

I am unable to solve the variances in the YTD Verification as MYOB employee totals reconcile.

Can someone help please?

Thanks

Stephen 

• Hi Oldman 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

STP reports sent to ATO shows the reported amount submitted from the pay period. It gets its' data from the recorded pay and it's showing all wages reported as gross payments.

If the YTD verification report doesn't match with the Payroll Summary report this is because all the wages that are reported as Gross payments will only show in YTD Verification report. Under EOFY finalization tab, next to the employee name there is the three dots (…) that will show the Individual Summary Payments that has the breakdown of other payroll categories that is not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification report everything should match.

Please let me know if you've further question I'm more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Oldman 

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. I hope you find it a valuable resource.

STP reports sent to ATO shows the reported amount submitted from the pay period. It gets its' data from the recorded pay and it's showing all wages reported as gross payments.

If the YTD verification report doesn't match with the Payroll Summary report this is because all the wages that are reported as Gross payments will only show in YTD Verification report. Under EOFY finalization tab, next to the employee name there is the three dots (…) that will show the Individual Summary Payments that has the breakdown of other payroll categories that is not reported as Gross Payments. If you add these Gross YTD to the Verification report everything should match.

Please let me know if you've further question I'm more than happy to assist.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess