Forum Discussion

Helen17
Experienced User
2 years ago
Solved

Adjustment of an under payment of superannuation

New emplyee was not set up correctly. No superannuation showing on payslip for 7 weeks.

How can I adjust this so that:

1 - employee can see adjustment on payslip

2 - super is paid into the fund.

Any assistance greatly appreciated.

Kind regards

Helen

• Hi Helen17 

Thanks for your post. You can process an adjustment pay for the superannuation amount. Zero out all amounts/hours and enter the super amount against the Super guarantee expense payroll category. You can then process the super payment as normal.

The Help Article, Checking and adjusting super, has detailed information and instructions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Helen17 

Thanks for your post. You can process an adjustment pay for the superannuation amount. Zero out all amounts/hours and enter the super amount against the Super guarantee expense payroll category. You can then process the super payment as normal.

The Help Article, Checking and adjusting super, has detailed information and instructions.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.