Forum Discussion

eb3
Contributing User
11 months ago
Solved

Bank feeds - old transactions previously matched, now unmatched

I have about 5 transactions from Dec 21 that have suddenly become unmatched.

Am pretty sure I had an issue with these before and hid them.

Tried to hide these transactions but account remains unbalanced?

This is a closed tax year, how do I fix as we come into year end?  These accounts will be audited soon

• Hi eb3 

Thanks for your post. 

It seems that you have already posted on this forum with the same issue. As I mentioned in my first reply to your post. If you have bank feed transactions that you can't or don't want to match, you can hide these transactions. Hidden transactions don't appear in the Bank feed window. Note that you can't hide more than one transaction at a time. Hiding multiple transactions is not available in AccountRight. 

I hope this helps. Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi eb3 

Thanks for your post. 

It seems that you have already posted on this forum with the same issue. As I mentioned in my first reply to your post. If you have bank feed transactions that you can't or don't want to match, you can hide these transactions. Hidden transactions don't appear in the Bank feed window. Note that you can't hide more than one transaction at a time. Hiding multiple transactions is not available in AccountRight. 

I hope this helps. Feel free to post again if you need further assistance with this. 

If my response has answered your inquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers, 

Cel

eb3
      Contributing User

Thanks.  this fix worked the second time I tried it.

No idea why it didn't work the first time

Celia_B
        MYOB Moderator

Hi eb3 

I'm glad to know that the issue has been resolved. If you still need any further assistance in the future. let me know and I am happy to assist you 

Thanks 

Cel