Forum Discussion

KAAccounts
Experienced User
11 days ago

bounced super payments

Hi,

I don't seem to be able to create a post in this community anymore. There is no "Create a Post" button anymore which is super frustrating.

My issue is with a missing super fund from the MYOB list. The USI is 76746741299027 which MYOB has as the AMP Personal Superannuation Fund.  The ATO's super fund lookup has it as Personal Superannuation Plan overseen by National Mutual Retirement Fund. 

Super attempted to be paid to this fund has bounced back. Please help!

Thank you,

Amanda

2 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

HI KAAccounts,

I understand that you're having trouble creating a new post in the community forum. The interface may have changed recently, but don't worry, I'm here to guide you through the process.

To create a new post, you'll need to first click on the product category that is relevant to your query. If your question is related to payroll, for example, you would click on the 'Payroll and MYOB Team' category. Once you're in the appropriate category, look for the 'Create Post' option. This should be located at the top right corner of the page.

I've looked at the bounced super payments and can confirm that the USI and other fund details are correct from our side. To rectify this, you can go to Lists >> Superannuation, rename the existing fund, and then create a new one with identical details. Afterward, assign this new fund to the employee card and try to reprocess the pay super. If the super payments still bounce, it would be beneficial to contact the fund for more details on why they are not accepting payments. 

Please feel free to reach out if you need any more help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess

KAAccounts
      Experienced User

Thanks I'll try this. How do I handle the bounced back payment - there seems to be 2 methods which are very different.

https://www.myob.com/au/support/myob-business/payroll/superannuation/make-superannuation-payments/reversing-superannuation-payments

or 

https://www.myob.com/au/support/myob-business/payroll/superannuation/returned-superannuation-contributions

Thanks,

Amanda