Forum Discussion

MonaMiller
Contributing User
9 months ago
Solved

Bounce@apps.myob.com

We use AccountRight to process our payroll - I have an employee that is not receiving his emails for his payslips.  He has been to Bigpond to see if it is an issue at his end but he has been advised that everything is ok there.

Can you please advise if there is an issue on the MYOB side so we can put his mind to rest that it is not a MYOB issue.  This has been happening for since July 2023.

Regards Mona

Doreen_P
    9 months ago

Hi, MonaMiller 

Thanks for your response. 

We were able to check if the impacted email address was blacklisted and we're able to fix it. Kindly try to send the pay slips again to see if they will bounce back. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi MonaMiller,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this matter, You need to check on the Payslip delivery method. When you go to the Print/Email Pay Slip>>To be Printed tab, then drill into any of the pay slips listed, there is a Pay Slip Delivery Status field located at the bottom. If it is set to be “Printed,” then the Payslip will not appear under the “To be emailed tab.  

You shall be able to change the delivery status method, click OK to save the changes then check the “To be emailed” tab again. If it is still not showing, click on Advanced Filters, de select the option “Unprinted or Unsent Pay Slip Only.  

If after following the instruction and it is still not working, you can provide me the email address so we can investigate. 

I hope this helps. If you need assistance with this, don't hesitate to post again. We're happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks, 

Cel

MonaMiller
      Contributing User

The instructions still have not worked. - See below the email that has been received back from bounce@apps.myob.com

Received 07:38 AM 28/08/23

Sorry, email delivery was unsuccessful.
      Subject: From Acquired Awareness Traffic Management Pt
      Destination: shockerm@bigpond.com
      Sent: August 28th 2023, 7:42:17 am

As mentioned before we need to get this fixed as we are not compliant with ATO/FWO requirements.

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, MonaMiller 

Thanks for your response. 

We were able to check if the impacted email address was blacklisted and we're able to fix it. Kindly try to send the pay slips again to see if they will bounce back. Please let us know if you require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist.

Best regards,

Doreen