Forum Discussion

LJZ
Contributing User
15 days ago
Solved

Can't open employee card file

Hi MYOB Community,

I have one employee card file that I am unable to open, with the error message displaying "Something's gone wrong and AccountRight needs to close. We're really sorry. Errors like this are usually one-offs, but if you keep having problems, check for a solution".  This happened to us with another employee about 2 months ago and the error was fixed by an MYOB rep' who had to run a script in the background on our company file. Does anybody know how to do this? I really need to get this fixed and am not sure why this keeps happening. Thanks in advance for your feedback.

• Hi there LJZ

Great news! I've managed to run a fix on your company file, so you should be good to go with opening your employee card file now. If you encounter any more bumps along the way, just give us a shout.

Best regards,

Doreen

3 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi there LJZ

Great news! I've managed to run a fix on your company file, so you should be good to go with opening your employee card file now. If you encounter any more bumps along the way, just give us a shout.

Best regards,

Doreen

LJZ
      Contributing User

Good morning Doreen_P,

Thank you SO much for your quick assistance!  I have regained access to the 'faulty' employee card file and have also checked all other active employees and currently, there are no further issues.  I will certainly give you a shout if the problem should rear its head again.

Thanks again Doreen - have a great day!

Lyndall  :) 

Earl_HD
        MYOB Moderator

Hi LJZ,   

You're very welcome, and we're glad to hear that your issue is now resolved. If you have any more questions, feel free to start a new post, and we'll be happy to assist you.

Regards,
        Earl