Forum Discussion

Bindy2au
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

Cant open Employee card

Please help,

I have one employee card that I cannot open.  When I do it crashes MYOB.  Please help!

• Hi Bindy2au

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

I successfully run a script to your company file. You should be able to open your employee card as intended.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bindy2au

Thanks for your post and Welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

I successfully run a script to your company file. You should be able to open your employee card as intended.

Let me know how this goes and if we can provide any further assistance here on the forum.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
    Leneth

Bindy2au
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you Leneth,

Problem solved!

Leneth_A
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Bindy2au

You're most welcome. Thank you as well for your patience. We're glad to hear we're able to fix it for you. Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,
        Leneth