Forum Discussion

Maria6062
Contributing Cover User
5 days ago

Change of Company Name on Superannuation Payments

We have changed our company name and all updates made within MYOB however, we cannot locate where to change our name so that employees viewing their superannuation payments in their external superannuation account will show our new name against the payment.  Where do we change this?

3 Replies

Princess_R
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Maria6062,

I understand that you've changed your company file name and want to ensure everything is correct on your employees' external superannuation accounts. Once you update your company file name in your MYOB Business details, this change will automatically reflect in your super account. This means it will also update the information recorded in your employees' super accounts or the super clearing house. To be sure, you can verify with your employees if their superannuation accounts reflect the new company name after the next payment cycle. Alternatively, you can also verify by contacting the Pay Super team at paysuper@myob.com.

Feel free to get in touch if you need more help.

Cheers,

Princess

Maria6062
      Contributing Cover User

Thank you Princess.  I will contact the Pay Super Team as we have already made this change in MYOB Business details.  

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi Maria6062,

Thanks for your response! Please don't hesitate to reach out again if there's anything else I can assist you with.

Cheers,

Princess