Forum Discussion

AnnetteW
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago

Entitlement Balance Carried Forward

Hello - I have a problem with the leave entitlements for a staff member that has been on extended leave without pay (LWOP) - we have been recording her time against a Payroll Category called Leave Without Pay/Unpaid Leave and we have been ensuring that leave does not calculate iusing these hours. We have left the leave entitlements turned on. The staff member is not marked as inactive.

When we run the Leave Entitlement Balance (Summary) Report for the financial year commencing 1 July 2022, the entitlements show as opening hours and they are correct - we have checked this by checking the previous financial year.

However, when we ask for the Leave Entitlement Balance (Detail) Report her opening hours have not  carried forward. I have checked this on other staff members and their opening hours have carried forward correctly. 

I have attached the files I am talking about - I have blanked the employees name out and I hope that I have provided sufficient information for you to help me solve this issue. 

We have not yet rolled over the financial year but as the other employees leave balances have rolled forward correctly, I feel this is unlikely to be the problem. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    SamaraM
    Former Staff

Hi AnnetteW 

Thank you for your post. We have been made aware of a situation where the Payroll Entitlement Detail Report does not include Opening Hours. This means if there are no Hours Accrued or Hours Taken - the balances in Available Hours will also show as 0.00.

Our teams are working on a fix for customers impacted and apologise for the inconvenience caused by this but as a workaround, the Entitlement Summary report will still show the correct figures.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.