Forum Discussion

ccg
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

ETP payments incorrect in STP portal

I received email 14/7/22 regarding this problem entitled -  Action required STP2 end of finacial year finalisation and impacted employment termination payments (ETP).  Indicating that myob will be in touch with  a resolution.  I have not heard any more since.  Has this been resolved yet and if so what action must I take?  

• Hi ccg,

Thank you for your post. 

The below link will contain the action that will need to be taken if you were affected by this issue:

Our teams are also investigating a separate issue that is impacting clients who processed an ETP payment for an employee in FY21/22 and then subsequently reversed that same ETP payment after 30 June 2022. Our teams are working hard on a resolution as a top priority and affected clients will be communicated with the next steps once they are available.

Please let me know if you had any further queries I can assist with in the meantime.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi ccg,

Thank you for your post. 

The below link will contain the action that will need to be taken if you were affected by this issue:

Our teams are also investigating a separate issue that is impacting clients who processed an ETP payment for an employee in FY21/22 and then subsequently reversed that same ETP payment after 30 June 2022. Our teams are working hard on a resolution as a top priority and affected clients will be communicated with the next steps once they are available.

Please let me know if you had any further queries I can assist with in the meantime.

BernadetteE
      Contributing User

I too have ETP problems for the 2022 STP Final Event.  I followed all the instructions and one of the two employees with ETP were fixed.

The last employee with ETP issues is partially fixed as the Payment in Lieu is still not being captured (it was for the other employee).

Please advise as the final event is now very overdue and the previous employee is being very understanding.

thank you

Bernadette

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi BernadetteE,

Thanks for your post. 

So that I can investigate this for you, could you please send me a private message with the following details?

• Serial number
        • Business name 
        • Employee name (affected employee)
        • Screenshot of this employee's Payroll activity (detail) report, Summary of Payments report (STP)
      BernadetteE
      Contributing User

Hi CCG,

I have already tried the solution at Impacts to employment termination payments in STP 2.

It worked for one of the ETP employees.  The remaining ETP employee is only showing part of the ETP amounts.

Both ETP employees used the same payroll categories so I am at a loss as to why MYOB is only picking up the correct amounts for one and not the other.

Given this was meant to be declared to the ATO on 14 July it is beyond rediculous that there is still an issue.  Please provide a fix that works.

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi BernadetteE,

Thanks for letting me know. 

Please find my response to your private message in your inbox.