Forum Discussion

WZelada
Contributing User
12 months ago

First july 2023 payrol is not processed by MYOB

Hi,

I am using AccountRight Plast last version 2023.5.1 I completed and reported to ATO end of financial year payroll. Now, After entering all data for the first payrol of 2023-24 and clicking record. No payments are recorded at all.

I Tried sending an event to ATO and I got a message indicating "Something went wrong...Request ID: a3295df1-075b-4028-b9a3-b97b650f42d3.

I cannot process the payroll due today.

Thank you

Wilfredo Zelada

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    TomD2022
    Contributing User

Also happening to me. - Looks like a widespread issue, and no support to found yet.... 

• We are having the same issue. We are using MYOB Account Right. MYOB please help urgently.

Isaiah_C
    MYOB Moderator

Hi WZelada 

Thank you for the post and I'm sorry to hear that you've had this experience. Please provide me a screenshot along with your serial number via Private Message so I can further check on this.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai

WZelada
      Contributing User

Hi Isaiah_C 

Checking the data of all employees as I am unable to process the first payroll of the new financial year after completing the end of the financial year and reporting to ATO.

In the new financial year 2033-24 I tried to send to ATO an event to synchronize the Initially then I got this message:

image.png
      When checking the staff data I got the below error.

Our details are as follows:

Client: Victorian Women’s Trust Limited

Product: AccountRight Plus AU 2023.5.1

Company file ID 4

Isaiah_C
        MYOB Moderator

Hi WZelada 

Thank you for the information. Please try to clear the cache or use different browser and let me know how it goes.

I have removed the screenshot. Please do not add private information like serial number and ID on public posts in the future and you can share these details when a moderator reaches out to you seeking additional information.

Please let me know if you need further help.

Kind regards,

Sai