Forum Discussion

ParashMagar
Contributing User
8 months ago

Getting error while trying to lo

I tried loggin in to the myob account right after some month with correct credentials, it shows me this kind of error. I don't know the reason for this error. But i had another demo company where i was able to login.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, ParashMagar 

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the MYOB Community Forum.

Kindly check with other users if they are having the same error. Also, please confirm which window the error message appears. Lastly, kindly send us the diagnostic log so we can further check it on our end. To get the diagnostic log, please see The Help Article: AccountRight Log Locations.

We are eager to hear back from you.

Best regards,

Doreen

ParashMagar
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen_P 

Thankyou for your response.

I saw other users were having similar issues and were recommended to clear the browsing history and delete cache file from browser. I tried several times but no difference yet.

Hope i would be able to find the solution from the article you have shared.

Regards

Parash Magar

Doreen_P
        MYOB Moderator

Hi, ParashMagar

Thanks for your response.

Kindly send us the diagnostic log so we can further check the error message you received. To get the diagnostic, please follow the steps provided in The Help Article: AccountRight Log Locations. Once done, kindly attach it to your reply.

Best regards,

Doreen