Forum Discussion

raybookkeep
Contributing User
6 months ago

How to print old payslip with former job title?

Hi All,

Just want to know if there's any way to re-print an employee's payslip, with their former job title & salary amount? I have updated his job classification & annual pay and I found the past payslips changed his title & annual salary as well. Is there anyway to view the original payslip? Thank you.

2 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi raybookkeep,

Thank you for your post.

We appreciate you expressing your concern to us. Regarding your concern about re-printing the old pay slip, it is not possible to re-print the old pay slip instead you can check it on reports. The MYOB payroll reports help you keep track of your payroll information from the payroll transactions. Every time you process an employee's pay, the amounts from the payment are recorded in the employee's pay history as well as the employee's pay slips. For more information, you can check out this Help Article: Payroll reports, it has a detailed information that you can use as a reference. 

If you need further assistance with this or if you have other questions and concerns, please feel free to contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

Celia_B
      MYOB Moderator

Hi raybookkeep,

We hope this message finds you well. We just want to check back with you regarding your concern about printing your old pay slip. If you still need more assistance, please contact us again or create a new post. We are happy to help. 

Kind Regards, 

Cel