Forum Discussion

2 months ago

LSL Accrual

Help.

Two of our employees LSL accrual has not been added to this pay cycle.  One employee is fortnightly paid and the other is monthly paid.  Four others that get LSL, their entitlements have accrued. We have not adjusted or changed anything. We have compared the employee that has an accrual to the employee that didn't and everything is ticked in all the same places. I have manually added the LSL hours onto the employees, but need this to be done automatically.

Any ideas or help???

1 Reply

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi joanneh1

I'm sorry for the frustration caused by the oversight in accruing Long Service Leave for two employees, despite ensuring all settings were identical. No worries, let's get everything back on track. To correct the situation, the calculation basis of the entitlement is worth checking. If the affected employees are on salary basis, the calculation basis should be Equals [x] Hours per and for hourly employee, it should be Equals [x] Percent of. If they're have different type of wages, then two different entitlement set up is needed. One for hourly and another one for salary. I have attached here a link that you can check with more information regarding your concern. Just post again if there's anything you need assistance with.

Best regards,

Doreen