Forum Discussion

RobMcNeil
Contributing User
12 months ago

Resend Onboarding Request

Hi All,

I sent an onboarding request for a new employee and I believe it has now expired. Is there a way to resend it to the employee (the resend option is no longer available under invites) or do I need to delete the employee and start again.

Thanks,

8 Replies

Celia_B
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RobMcNeil,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum.

In this matter, when you invite an employee to self-onboard, the employee card is created straight away. This means you can start entering their payroll information, like start date and pay cycle, as soon as you've sent the self-serve onboarding request. And this request will expire in 10 days.  If the request has expired you have the option to resend it by checking on the status, hover your mouse on the ellipsis, you will have the option to resend or cancel the invite. 

You can check on this Help Article: Employee self-onboarding as your reference. 

I hope this helps. Let me know if you need further assistance with this. We're happy to assist you. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Best Regards, 

Cel

jokaso
      Contributing Cover User

Hi

I am havingthe same issue as Rob, the new staff member whos invitation has expired

IS NOT SHOWING UP UNDER SELF ONBOARDING INVITES

it is only showing as an active employee, therefore :

THERE ARE NO ELLIPSES TO HOVER/CLICK ON TO RESEND INVITATION

RobMcNeil
        Contributing User

Hi Jokaso,

I ended up deleting the active employee and sending a new onboarding request.

Regards,

Jeano
      Experienced Cover User

The employee self onboarding link is broken. I have tried to get there from a number of different places, and I get a 500 error. Please put the directions back, or fix all the links.