Forum Discussion

7 months ago

Returned Super Payments how do I find out who it belong to and how to pay the correct account

I have 26 return of super fund from 2020 in our bank account I am in the process to solve the issue , but couldnot find out who it belong to.
 On my payment report this relates to multiple employees but it doenst add up to the total payment.  How do I find out who the payment related to? What is the reason for retuen?

Is there a portal or reporting system which can help us to identify whose super has been returned. Other software has these function, does myob have the function to midentify the right staff for returned super? 

I tried to call myob but there is no contact number neither a live chat option now. Can you please advise us on identification of whose super has returned and how can we process the returned super  at your earliest.

Regards,

Robina

• Its been a week now and no one from MYOB has replied or contacted us, can someone please provide the contact number for MYOB. I could not find anywhere. They use to have live chat but i could not see those option as well. 

PriyaSelvaraj
      MYOB Moderator

Hi EmbraceECC 

Sorry about the delayed response. Generally, in a scenario like this, either the super fund directly or the pay super team details the super payment return information via email. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather some details and to further help with these returned payments.

Regards

Priya Selvaraj