Forum Discussion

Debbyh
User
2 years ago
Solved

Returned Super Payments how do I find out who it belongs to.

I have had a returned super payment, with a description saying Qsuper. On my payment report this relates to multiple employees but it doenst add up to the total payment.  How do I find out who the payment/payments

belong to that have given me incorrect details.  Is there a portal for the super fund. I know when I used quick super previously on other software they used to send to me an email with a report for returned super, does MYOB have a feature like this. How can I access to see whos super has gone through correctly??

I would like to get a number or email to the clearing house so I can get more information.

Any Ideas?

• Hi Debbyh

Thanks for your post. We can check our records to see if the superfund have given information on the reason for the refund, if the fund hasn't given us that information you will need to contact the superfund for more information on that particular refund. Can you please send me a private message with the below details so I can check to see if we have any information on that:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • Superfund amount returned 
    • Date of the superannuation payment

Update: Have sent information on the returned payments. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Debbyh

Thanks for your post. We can check our records to see if the superfund have given information on the reason for the refund, if the fund hasn't given us that information you will need to contact the superfund for more information on that particular refund. Can you please send me a private message with the below details so I can check to see if we have any information on that:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • Superfund amount returned 
    • Date of the superannuation payment

Update: Have sent information on the returned payments.