Forum Discussion

Kristyh1
Trusted User
4 years ago

Running Missed payroll

I have a client who is trying to enter a missed payroll which was not reported to the ATO from August 2021.

When she enters this it keeps reporting as a NIL payrun instead of reporting the Gross figures.

Any idea's on why this would happen - we are trying to finalise the STP reporting for the year but they dont match

• Hi Kristyh1 

The 0 figure displayed under the Reports tab in the Payroll Reporting Centre can be a display glitch. If that report is accepted, please download the year-to-date (YTD) verification report from the EOFY Finalisation tab and check if that has correct Gross payments.

If not, please do a zero-dollar payrun dated 30/06/2021 and check the YTD figures again after that report gets accepted. 

In case the figures are still incorrect, go through this help article: AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports and let me know how you go on. 

• Hi Kristyh1 

The 0 figure displayed under the Reports tab in the Payroll Reporting Centre can be a display glitch. If that report is accepted, please download the year-to-date (YTD) verification report from the EOFY Finalisation tab and check if that has correct Gross payments.

If not, please do a zero-dollar payrun dated 30/06/2021 and check the YTD figures again after that report gets accepted. 

In case the figures are still incorrect, go through this help article: AccountRight reports don't match my STP reports and let me know how you go on.