Forum Discussion

9 months ago

Something went wrong error

I was almost finished processing payroll today and the "something went wrong error" appeared.

I can see numerous posts with other people having the same issue, but nothing on the announcments page.

When will this issue be rectified? I will have extremely unhappy staff if I can't finalise payroll today!!

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Leneth_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi nicolemyles

Thanks for your post and welcome here to the Community Forum. 

We regret that you are facing issues while processing the payroll because of the error "Something went wrong". We apologize for the difficulty you have been experiencing now, and we appreciate your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Currently, this is something that has been lodged with the required team and we have added your interest in getting that resolved. We will inform our users here whenever we have an update from the team. Rest assured that we will keep you updated as soon as we have more information. Thanks once again for your patience and understanding. We genuinely appreciate it. 

Feel free to come back to the Community Forum if you have any more questions, we are more than happy to assist. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
    Leneth

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi, nicolemyles 

Please let us know if you still require any further assistance with this. We are happy to assist. Don't hesitate to reach out to us.

Best regards,

Doreen