Forum Discussion

Fabulous_WM
Experienced Cover User
2 years ago
Solved

STP reporting error - "CMN.ATO.GEN.200001"

We've been using accountright for many years and I noticed there has been rejected pay event from April 2022 as below. I checked the help link and no change in ABN or software id. All other pay events before and after that pay run have been processed sucessfully.   

How can I resolve this? I spent 1.5 hours last time I called MYOB support so I hope I can resolve this issue through this online post.....

Thanks.

• Hi Fabulous_WM,

Thank you for your post. 

This error code is often a one-off or caused by an outage with the ATO. Any pay events that have been accepted since then will pull through any amounts that were missed in the rejected report, so there isn't anything further you need to do in this case. 

If you had any further queries, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

5 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sam_R
    Former Staff

Hi Fabulous_WM,

Thank you for your post. 

This error code is often a one-off or caused by an outage with the ATO. Any pay events that have been accepted since then will pull through any amounts that were missed in the rejected report, so there isn't anything further you need to do in this case. 

If you had any further queries, please do reach out. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Fabulous_WM
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks so much for your prompt reply Sam_R ! 

Can you also advise me on what to do with the 'sent' status? I am still waiting for it to be accepted but a month has passed already. 

Sam_R
        Former Staff

Hi Fabulous_WM,

No problem, happy to help!

It would be the same answer as the previous situation, as long as the next pay event was accepted, it would have pulled through any amounts that may have been missed in the 'sent' pay event. 

Feel free to reach out should you have any further queries.