Forum Discussion

RB0211
User
4 months ago

Timesheets & Clock on/clock off

Our business has only just recently started using MYOB Team for payroll. We're currently using the Clock on/Clock off option which is working well. But each day of the week one of our employees has an afterhours phone which they are paid a flat rate for having that night. I'm wondering how emplyees could use the app to indicate that they had the after hours phone that particular day of the fortnight?

Is it an option to use both clock on/clock off & timesheets together so they could use the time sheet to indicate this?

Thanks.

2 Replies

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RB0211,

Thank you so much for your detailed post and welcome to the Community Forum!

My apologies for the late response. At present, only one time capture type is allowed for a single location. However, you can attempt to create a new location and include it in timesheets. I'm uncertain whether you can still add the same employees under that new location."

If you have any further questions or if there's anything else you'd like assistance with, feel free to ask!

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Regards,
    Earl

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi RB0211,

I would like to check if you're still having this issue? If so, feel free to post again and one of us will be happy to assist you.

Regards,
    Earl