Forum Discussion

bower1
Contributing User
22 days ago

Hi, I am unable to authenticate Company files on line with older version MYOB Account right. Why does it keep requesting this every 3 or 4 months. Thankyou

Hi, I am unable to authenticate Company files on line with older version MYOB Account right. Why does it keep requesting this every 3 or 4 months. Thankyou

9 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bower1,

Confirmation is requested monthly to ensure you are using a licensed version. When confirming your company file, you check out the link here for older MYOB products. If there's anything you need assistance with, don't hesitate to shoot us a post again.

Best regards,

Doreen

bower1
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen, Thanks for your reply. I am unable to confirm our company file online. Can you please send code to confirm company files please. Thanks Lindy 

bower1
    Contributing User

Hi Doreen, I am unable to confirm on line and need to enter and update data . I have the serial number and use Account Right 2015.3. Are you please able to assist so I can confirm company file urgently please or can you direct me to someone who can assist. thank Lindy

Genreve_S
      MYOB Moderator

Hi bower1

I see you're still having trouble confirming your company file. You can get your confirmation code for older products using this link. Hopefully, that takes care of it!

If you need anything else, just start a new thread in the forum.

Thanks,
      Genreve

bower1
    Contributing User

Hi Genreve, Thanks for your email. I have tried that link and it advises my serial number or File ID is incorrect. Previously when this happens I sent my serial number and File ID to the Community Forum and they sent an email to the email connected with the MYOB registration which allows me to enter the file and updates accordingly.  Thanks Lindy

Jemar_C
      MYOB Moderator

Hi bower1,

The company file code should consist of ten digits, Can you please try to select the confirm by phone or use the other option instead of the confirm online. You should be able to see the serial number and company file code of your file, then please retry.

Also, would you consider upgrading your Accountright to the latest version? New versions of AccountRight are designed to give you more time-saving features, help you stay on top of your obligations, keep your data safe, and fix things that didn't go as planned. It might be one of the reasons why you are having an issue confirming the file.

If it still doesn't work, you may get back to us.

Cheers,
      Jem

gavin12345
        Ultimate User

Hi Jemar_C

Having read the various posts here, I think you will find that bower1 has an older AR20xx or .myox company file. The online confirmation link referred to only applies to older v19 or .myo company files. 

Bower1 it might be easier to state exactly what version you are using - see Help About, rather than just 'older version'. Moderators might then be able to provide the correct answers,

Regards

Gavin

bower1
    Contributing User

Thanks for your replies my version is Account Right Basics- Build number 2015.3.17.3339. I have done the request by phone so it brings up the serial number and company file ID.     It shows a fingerprint reference and a checksum.  I need a license file to be emailed to me as previously done. Can I send a private message with the snip details with account number and company file ID please.  Thankyou Lindy

Earl_HD
    MYOB Moderator

Hi bower1 ,

I'd be happy to assist you with this. Could you please send me a private message with the following information?

• Serial Number
    • Company File ID
    • Email Address
    • Full Name

Looking forward to your response.

Regards,
    Earl