Forum Discussion

BineBarDining
Experienced Cover User
8 months ago

FIND TRANSACTION

When using AccountRight, when I click "Find Transaction" on the bottom row, nothing happens. When I look in under Window on the top, it is there as a selection, but nothing comes up.

If I go through Command Centre, or click Ctrl Y, still nothing?

Any suggestions please? I am running 2023.8.1.2

7 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    BineBarDining
    Experienced Cover User

Further to this, when I run a P&L, I can't drill down into the general ledger account.

Leneth_A
      MYOB Moderator

Hi, thanks for your post, and welcome here to the Community Forum. We are thankful for your effort in bringing your concern to us and in attempting to resolve this. We are sorry that the "Find Transaction" button is not working on your end, and you cannot drill down to the general ledger. We appreciate your patience and understanding. 

In this matter, I would suggest uninstalling and reinstalling your AccountRight software. After that, you may try again to click on the "Find Transaction" button and try to check if you can drill down into the general ledger account. You can find more information about uninstalling and reinstalling AccountRight in our Help Article: Uninstalling, repairing or reinstalling AccountRight v19. 

Please do not hesitate to post again if you need help in the future. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information. 

Cheers, 
      Leneth

BineBarDining
        Experienced Cover User

I have 7 other companies, and there is no issue using this function within those companies, so there must be an issue with this company file.