11 Posts
Contributing User
Contributing User

11Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Restoring old files offline

Hi,

I am trying to access some very old files (pre 2008) offline which are older versions. I am currently running version 2024.2.0.

1. I select the old file from my library, it askd if I want to upgrade which I do and go through the steps. After it indicates the file has been upgraded and I select Open upgraded file it goes to the sign in page, pauses for a few seconds then MYOB shuts down.

2. If I then try to open one the upgraded files that has gone through the above process, I select okay at the sign in page and again it pauses for a few seconds then MYOB shuts down.

Can you please give me any solution.

Thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Re: Restoring old files offline

Hi @Chunts123

Thanks for posting.

Based on your query, it sounds like you've stumbled upon a bit of a time machine situation with an older file format. To resolve this, I suggest upgrading the file first in AccountRight V18 to convert the format to a .myo file. Following this, you can then upgrade to the AccountRight Desktop application.

If these steps do not apply to your situation, I recommend visiting our support sites like myob.com/support or myaccount.myob.com. Here, you can interact with MOCA, our virtual assistant, for immediate help. If MOCA is unable to assist, you will be automatically redirected to our live chat team for further support.

Please feel free to post a new thread if you need more help.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,

Genreve

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post