Forum Discussion

BOFAccounts
Contributing Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Single Touch Payroll - Missing Employee Amount from ATO Report

I have just checked my Payroll Reporting Centre (& double checked on the ATO Business Portal) and although the pay event for today indicates 12 employees were paid, one of the employees does not have...
    BOFAccounts
    5 years ago

Thank you for your response ... but MYOB clearly indicates that if I choose OTHER as the EMPLOYMENT BASIS it will be excluded from STP. However it does not say the same about EMPLOYMENT STATUS. I have used this Employment Status of 'Other' as I would use 'Labour Hire' on a written TFN Declaration Form to distinquish different employees status.

Having said that I have actually deleted the previous pay run for the particular employee ... because it clearly didn't get sent to the ATO, changed his status to 'Casual' and ran another pay for that individual. It now works and I receive an ATO Reponse Report.

My reason for writing this response is for others who may be using the Employment Status as I have since the start of using MYOB. This was not flagged as an error when checking payroll details for STP