Forum Discussion

Bridielast
Contributing User
4 years ago
Solved

Emails from Accountright 2020.4 has suddenly stopped showing as sent emails in Outlook 2010 "Sent Items"

Have always used MYOB to email invoices, payslips, purchase orders without any problems and there has always been a record to email in my Outlook sent file as soon as it is sent.  Suddenly from 04th January there are no enteries in my sent file for anything I have emailed direct from MYOB.  I have check with receivers of some of the emails and did receive OK it just that I don't have a record of sending the emails.

• Hi Bridielast 

If it has happened after upgrading to 2020.4, the reason could be that emails are going out directly from within AccountRight and not integrated with Outlook. In order to stop that, please untick "Send emails using AccountRight" under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing. Once that is done, every email you sent from the software will be shown in Outlook's sent box as well.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Bridielast 

If it has happened after upgrading to 2020.4, the reason could be that emails are going out directly from within AccountRight and not integrated with Outlook. In order to stop that, please untick "Send emails using AccountRight" under Setup>>Preferences>>Emailing. Once that is done, every email you sent from the software will be shown in Outlook's sent box as well.

Let me know if you have additional questions on this. 

Bridielast
      Contributing User

Thanks for your help Komal.  Your solution seems to have worked.