1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Create a test files for existing company

Hi there,

We are currently using MYOB Account right. But we would like to set up a test flies myob. How do i set up a myob test files? does it live data?

5 REPLIES 5
Leneth_A
MYOB Moderator
2,009 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,009Posts

86Kudos

253Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Create a test files for existing company

Hi, Thanks for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. It's great to have you here in the Community forum.

To setup a test file to your existing company file you would need to have an available entitlement for live data file. In welcome window of AccountRight you may Click Create a company file>>Enter your details. Another option, you may try our free trial for 30 days to setup a test file.

If you do require further assistance feel free to reply to this post.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Cheers,
Leneth

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

MelanieL
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, If  I take the option of entering the details and create a company file (not use free trial 30 days), how long could this test file last for testing purpose? 

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @MelanieL,

Thank you for your post. I'd like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community forum. I hope you find it a great source of information.

Once you create a test file, you may explore and evaluate the file until you've decided on a full license or subscription. There's no specific timeframe for when the test file will end since this test file is usually designed for testing purposes.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

MelanieL
2 Posts
User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Hi, we have AccountRight Plus subscription with MYOB and our company file is currently online version.

We are in the process of changing our system, so I require to create a test MYOB online company file to test if the data from the other systems could be correctly input in our MYOB company file.

• Are we able to create a test MYOB online file for this purpose?
  • How could we setup a test MYOB online version?
  • Any expiry date for the MYOB test online file once it’s setup?
  • Once test is completed, how could we remove the test MYOB online file?

Your kind advice would be much appreciated!

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,171 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,171Posts

118Kudos

490Solutions

Hi @MelanieL,

Thank you for your response. Could you please confirm if the product you're trying to create a test file with is AccountRight or MYOB Business (Lite or Pro)? If it’s AccountRight, you'll need to have an available entitlement for a live data file or try the 30-day free trial. However, if you're referring to MYOB Business, you'll need to subscribe and create a test file to try all the features available in the online version. Kindly refer to our website to check out the plan that suits your needs. Start by signing up for the software and once you login, there's a guide to help you set up your file. Regarding the expiration date, if you’ve subscribed with the product, there will be no expiration date. You can keep it for as long as you need to conduct your testing. Then, if you no longer need the test file, you can cancel your subscription to remove the file.

Please let me know if you require any further assistance with this. I'm happy to help.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post