Forum Discussion

The_Interphaser
Contributing User
2 months ago

Local only AR

Hello all

Currently running AR Plus 2016.2

Is there a more current local only version or is it all subscription based cloud software?

I am having to call MYOB at the end of every quarter to confirm my company file, and today the call center informed me 2024.2 was a local, non susbcription upgrade. I did ask and she reassured me it was a simple upgrade, no subscription.

I am happy with 2016.2, does everything I need, I have MYOB payroll for STP, I just refuse to pay big $$$ ontop of the original $1200 for the original programme outright.

Can anyone confirm this for me please.

2 Replies

• Hi The_Interphaser,

Thank you for your post.

We have indeed created a self-serve confirmation for older products like the one you are using. This means you can manage your product confirmation independently, without needing to call MYOB every quarter. Kindly refer to this link: https://community.myob.com/t5/MYOB-Announcements/Self-serve-confirmation-for-older-MYOB-products/ba-p/805066

As for the upgrade to AR Plus 2024.2, it is indeed a local, non-subscription upgrade. You can proceed with the upgrade without worrying about additional subscription costs.

For more detailed information and things, you should know before upgrading, I recommend checking out our Help article: Things you should know before upgrading.

Please feel free to reach out if you need further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to help other users find this information.

Cheers,

Princess