Forum Discussion

2 years ago

MYOB phone app

Hello all,

Prior to the recent MYOB update I was able to view my invoices on the MYOB phone App.  This was very helpful for a quick snap shot of client invoices due or overdue and any invoices that I needed to pay.  I am now unable to open the app as my four number pin directs me to a page which asks for my username and password.  When I insert my user name and password (same as I use to open MYOB on the computer) it tells me thay I have an incorrect username or password.  Very frustrating.  Does anyone know how to sort this out? I have tried deleting the app from my phone and reloading it.  The new app does exactly the same thing.  It is recognising my account as my business name appears at the top of it,

Thanks,

John

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Sean_DC
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Riverside2 

Thank you for posting. I'm glad to assist you with this.

Kindly try the default username and password. Username: Administrator and leave the Password blank. Let me know if it works for you. I'm happy to assist further. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users to find this information.

Riverside2
      User

Hi Sean 

wish I'd contacted you earlier. It worked immediately. Thanks for your help👍