Forum Discussion

2 months ago
Solved

Restrict user to access dashboard

• Hi homckelvin,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. My apologies for the delayed response. Everyone who has access to your MYOB business is listed on the Users page, which can be accessed by clicking on your business name and choosing Users. To put restrictions or limitations on a specific user of your file, you may manage their user access. You may check out this help article for the step-by-step process of managing users on your dashboard.

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. You may also reach out using our online help MOCA to ask questions anytime you need help.

Otherwise, if my response has been useful, I kindly ask that you click the "Accept As Solution" button to help others find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella

1 Reply

Shella_A
    MYOB Moderator

Hi homckelvin,

Thanks for your post, and welcome to the Community Forum. My apologies for the delayed response. Everyone who has access to your MYOB business is listed on the Users page, which can be accessed by clicking on your business name and choosing Users. To put restrictions or limitations on a specific user of your file, you may manage their user access. You may check out this help article for the step-by-step process of managing users on your dashboard.

Feel free to start a new post if you have any other queries. You may also reach out using our online help MOCA to ask questions anytime you need help.

Otherwise, if my response has been useful, I kindly ask that you click the "Accept As Solution" button to help others find this information.

Kind regards,

Shella