AR 2021.6.0 tax tables still not updating for FY22

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
SKB74
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

AR 2021.6.0 tax tables still not updating for FY22

Hi

I am using AccountRight 2021.6.0 and the tax tables are still not updating.  I am connected to the internet, and have tried re-downloading and re-installing AccountRight but still no luck in getting this to work.  I can process payroll but need to manually enter the tax, yet the STP all works ok - so cannot pinpoint what the problem is as internet connection is clearly working!  Can only find posts on the internet that imply this is a 'temporary glitch' at MYOB end, but 4 months in this is still not resolving itself and I am wondering if my support subscription is actually worth it!  Any help much appreciated.

4 REPLIES 4
CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Re: AR 2021.6.0 tax tables still not updating for FY22

Hi @SKB74 

When processing payroll in AccountRight 2021.6, it would check the Payment Date of the pay run then checks if the required tax tables are in the file. If it's not, AccountRight will download and use the tax table automatically. 

Could you please double check to make sure the Payment Date (not the pay period) of the pay run entered is in the 2021 payroll year? If you go to Setup > General Payroll Information, what is the Tax Table Revision Date showing? Also was there any error messages when AccountRight tries to download the July 2021 tax tables? If so, what's the exact error?

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SKB74
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Hi Clover, thanks for your reply.  I can confirm I have processed multiple pays all with Payment Dates that are for 1 July 2021 onwards.  The Tax Table Revision date within the setup menu is 01-Jul-20 and the error message when try to process payroll refers to a 'unable to update' issue but I am confident internet is all working ok - see pics of both of these below.

Myob-tax table date issues.JPGMyob-error message tax tables.JPG

CloverQ
9,085 Posts
Former Staff
Australia
Former Staff

9,085Posts

0Kudos

1,386Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @SKB74 

Thank you very much for the update and screenshot. 

Could you please check if your Windows language and date format is set to the Australia/New Zealand standard? It can be checked via Start > type Control Panel, click the app > Change date, time , or number formats, make sure the region and short date fields are set as the following:

image.png

Once done, restart AccountRight then try again.

Kind regards,
Clover

MYOB Community Support

Online Help| Forum Search|Download Page

Did my answer help?

Mark it as a SolutionHelpful? Leave a to tell others

SKB74
Contributing Cover User
5 Posts
Contributing Cover User
Australia
Contributing Cover User

5Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

THANK YOU - that has done the trick.  Much appreciated.

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post