Erlinda_
4 Posts
User

4Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Employee Self- OnBoarding - when submitted, what is the next step

Employee Self- OnBoarding - when submitted, what is the next step?

Because of this self-onboarding- when running pays, the salary does NOT automatically show on the pays- I have to enter the manual salary in order to proceed with payroll run. Please advise how to fix this.

Thanks & regards

5 REPLIES 5
Celia_B
MYOB Moderator
2,108 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,108Posts

61Kudos

141Solutions

Re: Employee Self- OnBoarding - when submitted, what is the next step

Hi @Erlinda_ ,

Thank you for your post and welcome to the Community Forum. 

We appreciate you flagging this to us. In response to your inquiry, you can add the employee's salary information after sending them their self-onboarding form. This is to ensure that the employee will be paid correctly on their first pay run. Here is what the employee will submit via self-onboarding, and the payroll information you will add. For more information, you can check out this Help Article: Employee self-onboarding.

If you still need assistance with this, or if you have questions and concerns, please feel free to post again. We are happy to help. 

If my response has answered your enquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Kind Regards, 

Cel

MYOB Community Forum

Online Help| Forum Search| my.MYOB| Download Page

Did my answer help?

Accept it as a Solution
Leave a to tell others

Lazzcorp
Experienced User
12 Posts
Experienced User
Experienced User

12Posts

1Kudos

0Solutions

Why does the Base Salary amount not show up automatically in the Standard Pay screen or when trying to do a payrun.

My new employee has completed the self-onboarding. I have then entered the pay details for the new employee in the Payroll Details/Wages tab & have ticked Base Salary, but nothing appears when I go to process the pay. I have to automatically enter the fortnightly pay. This has never happened before.

Why doesn't the pay automatically appear?

Genreve_S
MYOB Moderator
2,908 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

2,908Posts

90Kudos

387Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Hi @Lazzcorp

Thank you for posting your concern in the forum. 

I understand that we're trying to streamline the pay run process by reducing input and I apologize for the delayed response. Regrettably, autofill pay run data isn't automatically set after going through the onboarding process. The Base Salary needs to be manually set in the Standard Pay screen first before this will take effect. This is to allow flexibility in setting individual salaries.

To edit 'Standard pay' in MYOB AccountRight:

1. Open the employee’s card from the Card File command center.
  2. Click on the Payroll Details tab.
  3. Edit the Standard Pay section.
  4. Click OK to save changes.

Please note, that steps may vary slightly depending on your MYOB AccountRight version.

Let us know if you require any further assistance.

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Thanks,
Genreve

Rampant
1 Post
User

1Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Addendum to this: I tested the 'update your details' for a current staff member as advertised using the self-onboarding feature and it reset the Standard Pay to zero.

You might want to let people know that if they do use this an EOFY detail check for their staff, that they will then need to reconfigure the payroll details.

Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,135 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,135Posts

116Kudos

486Solutions

Hi @Rampant,

Welcome to the Community Forum! It's great to have you join us.

Thank you for conducting this test and sharing your findings. Your observation about the ''update your details'' feature resetting the Standard Pay to zero is crucial. This information will indeed be beneficial to other users who might encounter the same scenario, preventing any inconvenience in the future.

Feel free to post anytime if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post