Forum Discussion

LaniOUP
Experienced Cover User
5 years ago
Solved

Entitlement Balance in Payroll Window

Hello

Is it possible to check the available balance for entitlements of an employee while you are actually in the process pay window?  I know you can see it as a warning if you enter too many hours, and then the balance explanation window appears with an explanation mark.  But can you check the available balance without entering an amount that triggers the warning in this window? 

Thanks

• Hi LaniOUP 

Clicking on the blue arrow next to the employees name will open their card where you can check the entitlements

Hope this helps

Tracey

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    bungy15
    Ultimate Cover User

Hi LaniOUP 

Clicking on the blue arrow next to the employees name will open their card where you can check the entitlements

Hope this helps

Tracey

LaniOUP
      Experienced Cover User

Thanks Tracey

I didn't realise that was a short-cut way to link back the employee card! If you do edit the employee card entering it this way, will the information be updated in the current pay run?  I know if you go out and into the employee card through the card file centre the information isn't updated unless to start again with the pay run.  

Thanks

bungy15
        Ultimate Cover User

Hi LaniOUP 

You’re welcome 

No it doesn’t update, you will still need to restart the payrun. It is a quicker way to get to the employees card though 😀

Cheers 

Tracey