Forum Discussion

CazHutz
Experienced Cover User
3 years ago

MYOB Super Not Processing

Hi,

I undersand there have been issues with MYOB Super.

We had two payments returned to us, so I reversed the payments and re-uploaded on 23/02/22 however the status is still "Processing Payment" for the two uploads. 

My understanding is that the issue with MYOB Super was resolved just after this date, so I have tried to reverse those two payments and re-processed again on 01/03/22.

These two uploads are now also stating "Processing Payment" in the status and the funds haven't been debited from our bank account.

Help please!

6 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • HI CazHutz 

Thanks for your post. Can you please check the Super fund name entered into your software matches what is on the ATO Super fund look up page: superfundlookup.gov.au 

Then make sure the employee is registered for the correct fund as some funds share the same USI. 

Once that has been done reverse and reprocess the super payment.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

CazHutz
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey,

Thank you for the response.

I have quite a few to go through and check/change.

Can you please confirm if the Super fund name in MYOB needs to be the name registered against the ABN or the product fund name against the USI?

ie. ABN 65 714 394 898 is "The Trusee for AustralianSuper"  whereas the USI Product name is "AustralianSuper" .

Would just like to confirm before I change them all - thank you.

Ambrosia
        Experienced User

I would also like to know the answer to that please.

CazHutz
      Experienced Cover User

Hi Tracey,

I've updated all of the Super Names and resubmitted and it is still saying "Processing Payment" in the Status.
      I'm trying to phone MYOB but have been on hold forever. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated please.