Forum Discussion

Tamp
Contributing Cover User
10 months ago
Solved

Red cross on super processing

I'm having trouble processing my super payments for the month - there is a red cross that appears against one amount for one employee. When I hover or click on this entry nothing appears as an explanation. There are two payments in this period for the same employee and the red cross only appears against one of these payments, the earliest in the month. I have checked the details and all are correct with nothing missing. Other employees with the same fund don't have the red cross against their entries. Any suggestions please?

• Hi TamP,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

May I know if you're still experiencing this issue? If yes, then please refer below.

If a payment shows a red cross icon, it means that there's some incorrect information for either the employee or the superannuation fund. If you hover your mouse over the cross, it will give you more details on the exact error. Kindly refer to our Help article: Troubleshooting Pay Super Payments to help you resolve this error.

Let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TamP,

Thank you for your post. I'm sorry for not being able to respond right away.

May I know if you're still experiencing this issue? If yes, then please refer below.

If a payment shows a red cross icon, it means that there's some incorrect information for either the employee or the superannuation fund. If you hover your mouse over the cross, it will give you more details on the exact error. Kindly refer to our Help article: Troubleshooting Pay Super Payments to help you resolve this error.

Let me know if you require any further assistance. I'm happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess