Forum Discussion

Parul1
Contributing User
2 years ago

MYOB Team

Hi 

We are using Deputy software for preparing timesheets and exporting into MYOB account Right. How can we switch to MYOB Team as it is already included in our subscription? 

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Parul1

Thanks for your post. Our help article Getting started with MYOB Team has information and instructions on how to set this up within your file, please follow steps 1-5 on the Help Article when setting up. 

I've also linked below a few additional MYOB Team help articles with information:

Do let me know if you have any further questions. 

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Parul1
      Contributing User

Hi Melissa

Thanks for the info on myob Team. I have managed to set up my part as an administrator. Now One of my approving managers has following questions.

We were just wondering, with the roserting system, if there was a way to allocate employees to a sub area of work.

At the moment we are using deupty software, and within a workplace location we can allocate employees to a particular station of work - eg, reception, phones.

Is this something that is possbile in MYOB, without setting up a compleyete new loctation as it were.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi Parul1

Unfortunately this isn't available in MYOB Team, only locations can be created which you can then allocate employees to those locations. More information on this is available on this Help Article.

Do let me know if you have any further questions.