Forum Discussion

2 months ago

MYOB won't email payroll advice to some employees.

Hi.

For the last month three of my employees have not been getting payroll advice from me where they always have prior to this.  They don't recieve them, and they don't show up in the sent emails file.  All of these employees have 'Pay Slip Delivery : To be Emailed' selected in their card.  Please help 

Thanks

Suzanna.

3 Replies

• Hi SuzannaC,

Thank you for your post.

I understand that you're encountering difficulties with emailing payroll advice to some of your employees. Here are some suggestions to help troubleshoot this issue:

• If you're using a customized pay slip form for these employees, ensure that the form's name doesn't contain any invalid characters, as these can sometimes cause problems with email delivery.
    • There could be various reasons why an email isn't received at the recipient's end, such as environmental factors or the sender's email address being marked as junk or spam.
    • If you have Outlook 32-bit installed, consider temporarily turning off the online email option for testing purposes. Send a test email to yourself and check if it appears in the sent box of Outlook and if you receive it in your inbox.
    • Test if the form is corrupted by sending it using one of the default forms.

If the issue persists, please don't hesitate to let me know.

Cheers,

Princess

SuzannaC
      User

Hi Princess

Thank you for your response.

1. I am not using a customised form

2. It is not marked as spam,  they can recieve them when I send them again individually.

3. I do not have 32 bit installed

4. The form is not corrupted.

I do not want to have to keep sending them inividually.  Would you please have IT look into this?  This has happened for the last 4 weeks, to three employees out of 10 do not get their advice on the first try.

Thanks.

Suzanna

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

HI SuzannaC,

Thanks for your response.

I've looked into this matter on our end to see if there have been any reported incidents regarding the sending of pay slips, but I found no such incidents. However, I can certainly forward this to the relevant team. But I'll need some more information from you to help us pinpoint the exact cause of the issue. Could you please confirm if this issue occurs with specific employees or if it's random? If it's specific to certain employees, could you please let us know how often this happens to them?

Looking forward to your reply.

Cheers,

Princess