Forum Discussion

TGC1
Contributing User
2 years ago

Myob Team Timesheets and App

I use Myob Team with Accountright. It has been working fine.

I have now added 2 new staff members, they have downloaded the app and used it to clock on/off.

None of there times are coming through to the myob team admin portal for me to approve. My existing staff's times are still coming through. Everything is set up exactly the same.

Second problem - I want to use the myob team app to do rosters/approve timesheets, but when I log in I enter my personal details and tfn and get to superannuation and have a problem. On my iphone it simply won't respond to me pushing the superannuation button and I can't go any further. On my ipad it lets me select superannuation but says 'server not responding, keep going and you can record this later', but it won't let me go any further.
I have spent days on this. Any help please.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi TGC1

Sorry to see that no one has replied to you yet. Did you still need assistance with this ?

TGC1
      Contributing User

Yes, I still need help with this.
      I eventually gained access to the app, but now it has frozen again and I can't use it.

It logs my staff on before they arrive at work and logs them out days later, even though they are doing everything right.
      There seems to be no support at all for the app or Team Myob - which makes it useless.

I can't understand why MYOB don't offer support for this as it is such a valuable tool to use.

Melisa_D
        Former Staff

Hi TGC1

Sorry to hear that you feel this way. Could you please attach screenshots of the errors you're receiving when either using the app or iPad so I can take a look into this for you.