Payment Summaries for 2023

This thread is now closed to new comments.
Some of the links and information provided in this thread may no longer be available or relevant.
If you have a question please start a new post.
Jaydon
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Solved: Go to Solution

Payment Summaries for 2023

I'm trying to print the payment summaries from the Payment Summary Assistant, however I already entered a pay in July.  Therefore the payment summaries are for 2024 (only 1 pay).

How do I prepare the payment summaries for 2023?  I backed-up the file, renamed it and on the back-up file reversed the July transactions so there were no July pays.  

Unfortunately this didn't work and now the payment summaries are zero dollars for 2024.

Hoping someone can help before pay day on Thursday.

2 REPLIES 2
Princess_R
MYOB Moderator
3,163 Posts
MYOB Moderator
MYOB Moderator

3,163Posts

117Kudos

489Solutions

Accepted Solution Solved

Re: Payment Summaries for 2023

Hi @Jaydon 

Thank your for your post. We would like to extend you a warm welcome to the Community Forum. We hope you find it a valuable resource.

All Australian businesses must now use Single Touch Payroll for their end of payroll year processes (finalising employee). We have removed the Prepare Payment Summaries.

If you've set up Single Touch payroll in AccountRight, there's no need to prepare payment summaries using the Payment summary assistant. Once you finalised your employee through STP, which will put the payroll figures for that employee into the employee's MYGov account. You can check the Payment summary or the employees YTD verification report by going to STP >> EOFY finalisation tab >> filter the payroll year 2022/2023 >> click on the employees payment summary.

Are we able to solved your concern? If YES, please click on "Accept as Solution". If NO, please feel free to reply on this post and we are more than happy to assist.

Cheers,

Princess

Jaydon
2 Posts
Cover User
Australia
Cover User

2Posts

0Kudos

0Solutions

Re: Payment Summaries for 2023

Hi Princess

Thank you for your reply.

I posted to the MYOB Community while I was holding on the phone for 2 hours.

I was provided the same information that you have advised.

Thank you and much appreciated.

Michelle

Didn't find your answer here?

Try using advanced search to find a post more easily Advanced Search
or
Get the conversation started and make a new post Start a Post