Forum Discussion

Ivy12
Experienced User
2 years ago

Returned superannuation payments

Hi,

Is there a way to re-pay returned Super contributions without reversing the whole batch and re-processing? I started pasying Superannuation through MYOB but have resorted to using the Super Fund's QuickSuper to re-pay returned Super becuase it's too difficult to do through MYOB. Also, is there any functionality in MYOB to alert us to returned Super payemnts?

Thanks

2 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Ivy12 

The Help Article, Reversing and reprocessing super payments, has full instructions for handling returned super contributions. We do recommend following this process to ensure all required transactions are recorded for matching bank feeds and reconciling accounts.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

Ivy12
      Experienced User

Hi Tracey_H 

The issue I have is that I can't reverse an individual Super contribution because MYOB can't do that. I was hoping users on this forum might have found some way to do it even if the help articles say it cannot be done. Thanks for your response anyway.