Forum Discussion

SamIAm
Experienced Partner
3 years ago
Solved

Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later

Afternoon, We applied for "Pay Super" and I have gone through the steps and the $0.01 is in our account. When i enter the code, it comes up with the message "Sorry, we're not ready to verify your bank account at the moment, please try again later". The $0.01 cleared our bank account 3 days ago. Can a MYOB Moderator help me here? thanks Sam Not sure why it would be happening? Is it because we were already registered with the offline version? In which case, how do I reinstate it in this upgraded online version?
  • Hi SamIAm

Thanks for your post. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Update: This was resolved by updating our records. 

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SamIAm

Thanks for your post. Can you please send me a private message with the following information so I can look into this for you:

• Serial number 
    • Your full name and email address 
    • File ID of the file (This can be found by going to Help > About MYOB AccountRight)

Update: This was resolved by updating our records.