Forum Discussion

Nmmw03
Contributing Cover User
2 years ago

Superannuation Payments - Whoops, something went wrong

Is anyone else getting this message currently?  Have been trying to submit payments but keep getting the error message. Have tried restarting computer etc, but no success.

3 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi Nmmw03 

Thanks for your post. We are aware that some users are experiencing time out and Something went wrong errors when processing super payments. Our developers are investigating and we do apologise for the inconvenience.

Angie69
      User

Has this been resolved? Just tried again to pay supers and 3 of our employees are with the same fund - BT Super and their 3 accounts/names keep getting this message.  Is there something in the Super Setup of each file I need to change?  

Tracey_H
        Former Staff

Hi Angie69 

Users receiving the Something went wrong error when trying process super payments has been resolved.

There have been changes to BT Super recently so I would recommend contacting the super fund to check the USI and fund name for your employees. Another Forum user advised that BT Superwrap funds were merged at the end of 2021 however they were accepting payments to the accounts and transferring the funds to the new funds until the end of Sept 2022 when they officially closed the Superwrap funds.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.