Forum Discussion

SupaSal
Contributing User
3 years ago
Solved

Superannuation Payments

Hi,

I am still having trouble finding an answer to the below questions. Hope you can help.

Do we still manually process these payments or do they come out automatically?

If they come out automatically, can we not have that option and do it manually ourselves?

I am very confused with this process.....

Thanks.

Sally

• Hi SupaSal 

Thanks for your post. If you're using the Pay super service payments are made directly from AccountRight. You process and authorise the payment in the Pay superannuation window. Once the payment is authorised it is automatically deducted from your bank account and sent to employee super funds.

If you would prefer to make super payments manually you can do so by recording the AccountRight payment transaction in the Pay Liabilities window. You will then need to upload contribution information to the super clearing house of your choice and make the payment manually.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.

1 Reply

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
  • Hi SupaSal 

Thanks for your post. If you're using the Pay super service payments are made directly from AccountRight. You process and authorise the payment in the Pay superannuation window. Once the payment is authorised it is automatically deducted from your bank account and sent to employee super funds.

If you would prefer to make super payments manually you can do so by recording the AccountRight payment transaction in the Pay Liabilities window. You will then need to upload contribution information to the super clearing house of your choice and make the payment manually.

Please let me know if you need further help.

If my response has answered your enquiry please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users find this information.