Forum Discussion

3 years ago
Solved

Superannuation payment

Paid Super through portal Friday 18/2/22 and today it is still showing in the Status as Processing Payment.....

Has anything changed in MYOB 2022.1 AccountRight? I never remember taking this long for payment status to update to read completed and funds to come out of bank account.

Thank you.

• Hi Rosie3073 

Thank you for your post. The Pay Superannuation service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. While we do understand that some users would like to process their superannuation and have through to the superannuation funds as soon as possible, our teams are working on this. 

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made. We will have more information available for users once that service has been re-enabled.

4 Replies

Replies have been turned off for this discussion
    Komal_S
    MYOB Moderator

Hi Rosie3073 

Thank you for your post. The Pay Superannuation service has been temporarily disabled while our teams deal with a duplication error with payment. While we do understand that some users would like to process their superannuation and have through to the superannuation funds as soon as possible, our teams are working on this. 

We do hope to have that service enabled later this week so that those payments can be made. We will have more information available for users once that service has been re-enabled.

Rosie3073
      User

Hello,

Just wondering why my February Super payment is still saying payment processing from the 18/2/22.

I tried calling for support and the recording is saying all superannuation payment have now been processed, appreciate any updates as I cannot hold online for 55 minutes for the support team to assist.

Thank you

Rosie