Forum Discussion

AW2800
Contributing User
31 days ago

Unable to access one employee's account

This will be trhe 3rd or 4th time this issue has plagued our myob payroll files - We are on AccountRight - the latest version.

I have attached a snip of the error message and I believe that I will need to also provide the serial number or something similar.

When you are able to resolcve thisa issue on our behalf I would also appreciate being advised why this happens and whether there are any steps we can take to ensure this doen not occur again. 

6 Replies

Doreen_P
    MYOB Moderator

Hi AW2800,

Thanks for your post.

Good news - we've worked some fix on your company file. Now, you should be able to pop into the employee card without a hitch. Thanks for sending over that diagnostic log, it really helped us out!

Feel free to post again anytime if you require further assistance. 

If my response has answered your inquiry, please click "Accept as Solution" to assist other users in finding this information.

Best regards,

Doreen

AW2800
      Contributing User

Hi Doreen - no, unfortunately the card is still not working and the same error message appears. 

Can you please try again or perhaps we need to try something different?

Princess_R
        MYOB Moderator

Hi AW2800,

Thank you for your response.

To ensure we can provide you with the best assistance and resolve this matter promptly, could you please provide us with the last four digits of your serial number and the company file ID that is experiencing the issue? This will enable us to apply the necessary fix and get everything sorted out for you.

Feel free to respond if you need further assistance.

Cheers,

Princess